Rewiring Your Own Mill?
Get this adhesive wire marker identifier booklet. Numbered 1 to 48. Will handle most any manufacturers numbering.
Rewire your own sawmill carriage or automated equipment!
Get letters and numbers, specific identifiers for 120 240, or 277, 480 Volt jobs.
- More pages of the frequently used low numbers (1-24)
- Easily dress each side of the panel with separate pages of odd or even markers
- Larger, easy-to-read print
- Each page is perforated so that a third, two-thirds or entire the page can be easily detached
- Label can be easily split for thin wires