Green Line Sawmill Headsaw Edger Laser Light Generator Kit
1 Year Warranty
Green Laser Light 532nm
The 532nm DPSS green line laser module is self-contained and designed for use in industrial alignment, medical and scientific applications.
It generate a visible homogenous distribution line with an aperture angle of 90°
- Laser Class : 2, 3R, 3B (II, IIIa, IIIb)
- Wavelength : 532nm
- Output Power : <20mW (10mW and 50mW available)
- Output Mode : Continuous
- Input Voltage : 3V DC
- Operation Current : < 300mA
- Operation Temp. : 68°F (20°C) – 86°F (30°C)
- Beam : Line ( 90° fan angle)
- Divergence : 1.4mrad
- Expected Lifetime : > 4000 hours (severe vibration reduces expected life)
- Case Material : Metal
- Length : 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Diameter : 25/32” (20 mm)
Warning! These lasers emit radiation that can be harmful to the eye. Do not look directly into the laser aperture. Direct viewing of laser beam at close range may cause severe eye damage!!
This multidirectional metal mounting bracket facilitates positioning and to provide additional heat sink protection to the laser diode module. Accommodates lasers 25/32” (20mm) in diameter.
Laser diode modules are positive to the case for optimal heat sinking. Do not mount metal brackets to the negative supply or negative earth without additional electrical isolation.
Size: 3-3/8” x 1-9/16” x 2-9/16” (85 x 40 x 65mm)
110/220, power supply adapter, 3 or 5V for laser modules. Includes 2 aligator clips
- Input : 110 / 220V
- Output : 3V DC, 500mA
- Dimensions : 2-3/4” x 1-13/16” x 1-1/16” (70 x 46 x 27mm)
Laser Light Switch
Convenient power switch to plug between the power adapter and the module
Comes with Male and female plug connectors.
Total length: 16” (40mm)